Sunday, June 22, 2008

Guerro's Update

Well,

I tried to add everyone as authors to the blog here so everyone could post, but sadly, it will only let us have 100 authors. So, if you would be so kind as to make your post and email it on in, it will be added to the blog. nhs.88.reunion AT gmail DOT com.

Carrie, I won't leave you hanging...

Updates-- I spent four fun years at Michigan State (the diploma came a few years later). My first career choice was to be an Air Force pilot. That fell by the wayside and I stumbled into Criminal Justice. I have spent the last 16 years as a cop. I am a golfer (not a particularly good one though) and I enjoy shooting guns (go figure). Still living and working here on the wild-wild-west side of Metro Detroit.

Family Stuff-- Four maniacs are currently in charge of running my life. My ex-wife no longer has that privilege (I was going for humor there, by the way). They are 9, 7 and twin 5 year-olds. Three girls and a boy. They will be at the picnic and I will have pictures that evening. Feel free to tell me how good looking and well behaved they are, that never gets old. Even if you have to lie about the behavior part... My baby sister still lives in the area and she has 9 and 6 year old munchkins. Folks still live in Northville when they aren't hanging out in southern Florida.

Looking Forward To-- Seeing everyone's kids at the picnic and trying to figure out who they belong to. Having a few choice cocktails that night and hearing/telling a ton of stories/lies.

Okay everyone else from NHS class of '88, it's your turn! How bout Jenny (nobody ever speels my name wright) Newcoupe going next?

No comments: