Thursday, June 26, 2008

Denise Akroush's Update

Personal Update…….I spent 5 years at Wayne State University (lived at home in Northville; paid my way through) and graduated in 93 with a major in Finance – Investments. I found myself at Lear Corporation, in its Finance Department for 4 years (where I met my husband, Allan) and was lucky enough to find my dream job at Merrill Lynch in 97, where I’ve been a Financial Advisor ever since.

Family Stuff……Allan and I moved to Auburn Hills (Rochester border) in 1999, where we’ve been raising our family. We have 3 crazy but wonderful boys (ages 5, 7, 8) and a new baby girl (4 mos). I am extremely fortunate to be able to maintain my career and be a mom too! My only sister lives in Florida now, with her 2 girls and new baby boy and my parents live in Cincinnatti for now – until retirement.

Looking forward to……..I can’t wait to see everyone, both those with whom I had a great friendship as well as those I barely knew. I have a lot of great memories, but it will be nice to hear about those that I don’t quite remember. I would love to see Sue Duncan, Jen Braasch, Tom Whalen to name a few.

Favorite thing....Lying in bed Saturday morning snuggling with all my kids!

No comments: