Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jenny Nieuwkoop Update

Since graduation, I have spent many years working full time in various administrative postions. Sitting behind a desk got old though, so I made a career change and became a flight attendant for the regional division of Northwest! Travel was fun but definetly tiring.

I have been married for almost 3 years, of which we have spend the last 2 years living outside of Ft Worth. Our move took me out of the travel business and I have been fortunate enough to have a part time career from home. Love the flexibilty!!!

My husband is a Ford employee, which is what brought us to Texas. We won't be here much longer though. Ford is relocating us once again, back to Big 10 country!!!

With that being said, our summer plans have gone a little haywire. The relocation is taking us to Eau Claire, Wisconsin at the end of July, therefore I will be unable to attend the fun!! and I am sad to miss it.... I do hope everyone enjoys the day reconnecting and enjoying Northville once again!!

No comments: